Can you tell I was little bored today? My poor kids got to have a photo session with their mother. Which was the only good thing about not going to church today. It's my turn next week. Sorry, but I can't get them to go any larger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Photo sessions are always fun! I finally can see your pics from your previous post and you look really good for being 9 months prego! I hope you guys are doing good and I hope your getting some sleep here and there! Congrats again on your new arrival, she's adorable!
YEAH!!! I LOVE all the new pictures! I can't believe you have 4 CHILDREN, but what a great family you have! Your 9 month picture looks like you were doing everything you could to keep from falling over! : ) CONGRATS though on your latest family addition! & what a beautiful addition she is! I love that you named her Alice too! : )
Way to go on the pics mom. You did a great job as far as I can tell. Do you do those for other people? You make a beautiful prego lady. And your baby girl looks adorable as well! Congrats!
I really love the picture of your new Alice in the chair with the lavender frou-frou. So cute.
She is beautiful! Congratulations!!!! I love the name Alice and I love that it is also a family name...it makes it so much more special! I have four more weeks until my little boy is due...hearing your story makes me excited for it to come!
Post a Comment