Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Just squish her


How fun for me. I got a little me time with my sweet Emmaline. We did her hair and dressed up cute and then we had a photo shoot in the back yard. She is such a character and I wish you could see all of her faces she pulled to trying to get these. Love her to death. She's struggling a little these days. She's always been pretty quiet, but lately she's been acting out in silence in very mean ways. I've been trying to catch her before she gets really upset and sad. In the process I'm figuring out that she wants to be big, be my right hand girl, and feel like she is special. The best is one on one, so we've spent a lot of time together during sister's nap time.

Right now she loves "Sunbeam", dressing up, braiding her hair (or just having it done and getting to decided what it is), going for walks in the wagon, calling her Aunt "aNae" and grandma on the cell phone, going places with me, painting or coloring, and hanging over Alice's every move. She's the best to get me things and take icky diapers outside and likes to sit on the counter while I'm cooking to "help". Love you little princess.

No comments: