Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My little Sunshines!

Hannah got to have her best friend Brynn come over after school, and while checking on them once, Hannah requested me to help her sing her new "Sunshine" song that I taught her yesterday. While we were singing it, we found out it was one of Brynn's favorites. They sang it over and over again and I just had to post these two little cuties singing their hearts out.



4 comments:

Liz said...

That is so cute. I love that song! They did a great job singing it.

Michelle said...

They sounded like future Bar-10 Babes. Oh, the good 'ole "You are my Sunshine" song. That brings back some good Bar-10 memories. I always loved singing with you and Angie. Good times, good times.

logan and jayme payne said...

Sooo cute!! I love listening to kids sing!

Tam said...

Oh, so fun! Thanks for posting this!