So, you never know what James is going to do next. This incident actually took place a couple of Sundays ago. We'd come home from church and made PB&J's for lunch. I went in to feed Emma and Hannah and James were hanging out. I went in to check on them and found the two of them in Emma's window sill. The kicker was the peanut butter my cute boy had smeared all over the window and was periodically licking off his finger's. My first reaction, which I suppressed, was to beat the child. Instead I went to remove him and thought, "I should blog this." He thought he was pretty cool stuff, I just thought how wonderful it's going to be to get that off the window, it was bad enough getting it off his hands. Since I'd forgotten to put the jar on the peanut butter, he just helped himself. He got it off the counter, stuck his chubby fist in and had a little snack while playing in the window sill.
The peanut butter masterpiece.
Yeah, he's cute. Don't you just want to squish him?
4 comments:
Wow, Nonie, that boy is a squishable one! CUTE!! I love that you took the moment to blog this--but who cleaned it? :)
Cameron cleaned up the major part, but I still have to get the film off the window. I think I'll save that for another day...
Boy are you going to have some great stories to tell James when he gets older. What a great kid.
funny thing.. jadyn did this same thing the other day. only I gave her the peanut butter and a spoon so she could eat away but then she decided the spoon was taking too long so she started using her fingers. luckily she only made a big mess on her clothes and the kitchen table so it was pretty easy to clean up.
Post a Comment