Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hannah's Christmas Dance Recital

I feel so out of the loop with dance this year. This is the first time I haven't helped teach Hannah's class, but it was a blast to get to sit and watch my little cutie perform for the first time without shouting out where to go next. I love how she lights up when she gets on stage. She did a ballet number and a tap number. Her costume was adorable and she was so excited to get to wear it. Sorry I didn't get more film. I forgot to check my memory card and it filled up before her first dance was done.

We were a little stressed out with our day trying to get to the dance recital. I had activity days at 3:30 when she got off the bus and I had to the High School by 4:45 to help line up the first performance. Problem? I have three kids, one needs to have their hair curled and cute and I need someone to watch the other two because my hubby wasn't coming home until 5 and then he had a Primary meeting. Needless to say, it was a little stressful for a minute, but we figured everything out and the night went great. Thanks Liz for taking over for our activity, and thanks Joelle for watching the kids so I could cope.
All wrapped up and ready to go!
The annual picture in front of the Christmas tree.

1 comment:

Haven said...

WOW, Nonie! She is your spitting image in that last picture. I looooove having little girls who go to dance class! They are sooo adorable. These costumes are way fun!