Our ward has a Christmas party every year and it's awesome. The Primary kids always sing and they have the Nursery kids sing Jingle bells. At the end of the night Santa comes. Things were going pretty good until James decided that he was going to keep singing when Jingle Bells was over and ran up to sit by his sister and the other Primary kids. I figure, Hey, if he's not causing a scene what's the harm. He actually did pretty good and the older kids by him kept him in line. The mortified parent part came when he decided that it looked pretty fun to be on stage and crawled on up and joined the wise men in worshiping the baby Jesus. I could feel Cameron flipping out somewhere behind me, wishing that I would get the embarrassment off the stage and quickly. He wasn't bad though. He just slid in with the bigger boys and they arranged him quite nicely on stage and he sat there until they were done. Man, he's going to be a lot of work and he's just barely three! Sorry Dad, but I think your boy likes to be on stage. ;)
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment