James' super cute nursery leaders decided to throw the kids a graduation party. It was so cute. The kids had the hardest time sitting still though. They were missing a few and now they are big kids in Primary. James loves it, but I'm afraid he might give his teacher a run for it.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun for the kids. Well, fun for the parents too. I probably would have been more excited than my child. That's such a fun idea!!
I like your background. Fun pictures of nursery graduation. I might have to steal them from your post!
How cute! We had 7 nurseries in our ward last year (I think it whittled down to 4 in January. Now there are 4 Sunbeam classes!), so the graduation would have lasted longer than their attention spans! lol...such fun memories though!
Post a Comment