Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mini Cheer

Yes, I finally broke down and let Hannah do something fun. I let her sign up for mini cheer at the local high school and she LOVED it! She walked over to the high school with her friend Whitney after school to practice and then on Friday night (Jan 23) she got to perform at the basketball game. She had so much fun. She cracks me up because she had every count and movement down.

"Go Team!"

Here she is performing her routine, she was a little confused about the added pompoms. She's in the middle of the shot and does her toe touches before everyone else. And then here is one of her cheers I didn't get recorded at the game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so dang CUTE!!! Were you a cheerleader??? Hannah did a GREAT job! She's quite the performer, & THAT I know, she takes after you!!!

Cameron and Nonie said...

No! I was never a cheerleader, just choir, band, and drama. Not that coordinated or cute, but thanks! Her dad's so not thrilled with the prospect of Cheerleader or drillteamer, but I'm pretty sure we're headed there. ;)