Friday, April 3, 2009
The circus (and no, that's not in reference to my life)
Well, clear back in January I took my kids to the circus. They had one the next major town north and I thought, "That would be so fun." So I called my bestest pal Kelli and invited her and we went. It was a 4:30 showing. Even though it wasn't the greatest thing I've ever seen, the kids still had fun. I was being a little like my mother and put together bags of popcorn for everyone and I was so glad I did. The cotton candy (yes, I did cave and let Hannah buy one to share) was $3. I was dying. So, I was glad I was a little thrifty and brought my own and even more glad that Kelli and her husband Mike were there to help me keep track of my children. I definetely needed an extra pair of hands. The favorites were the "motorcycle mans" in the cage of death, the poodles, and of course the elephants. Would I do it again? Maybe, we'll have to see how ambitious I am next time I see the circus is in town and the kids get in free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When we went to the circus here the cotton candy was twelve dollars! You should have bought two at three dollars. We, needless, to say did not buy any cotton candy.
Post a Comment