Just to let you all know, we did, finally, make it into our house. I'm in love and I feel like I've been here forever (of course nine months of building will do that to you.)
My kitchen is awesome. LOVE my garage, especially since it's snowing. I have bathroom counters. (You don't know what that means unless you've been without for 5 years) Closets, need I say more? That my kids have their own space. A place for everything. I can't wait to have everything put there, but that will come.
Well, this is really random, but life is wonderful. Now that things have slowed down I'm starting to feel really pregnant and especially moody. Cameron and I are loving the chance to do nothing knowing there is no deadline, just time, ahead of us and have enjoyed being home and being together. Please feel free to drop in and see us. I make no guarantee's of the cleanliness or that everything is going to be put together, but I'd love to catch up and let you see it. Oh, and I will post pictures someday, but again, the camera's on the fritz.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Love the pictures on your header!! Congrats on moving in the house!!
liz
How exciting! Right in time for Christmas! Can't wait to see pictures of the new house!
Yay!! That is so exciting!!
WAHOO!!! Thanks for the update. Sometimes it's nice to just say...yeah...life it great!
YAY!!!!!
I'm tickled with excitement for you. My favorite part is when you said, "there is no deadline, just time, ahead of us". I'm happy for you. Spend all that time loving the mess out of your family in your new home.
How nice for you!! So glad you are in.
I'm so happy for you. I hope your Christmas in your new home is wonderful.
Hey guys sorry we didn't get back with you last night we went to the temple. Our address is:
125 S. 1600 W.
Mapleton, UT 84664
You are so good every year to send out cards and I used to do it. I need to start again! You're home was so beautiful. Did you figure out the fireplace? We're glad you're in!
That is awesome! Sounds like it was quite a journey getting everything done...it was fun to read about it! Now is the fun part of making it yours!
Yay, that is so exciting - and just in time for Christmas! Can't wait to see the pictures of you new, finished home!
Post a Comment