...has finally appeared. Yes, you heard it, I'm going to be moving into my house within the week. We didn't pass our final, but got a good list of what needs to be done and are well on our way there. That also means I can start moving things in!
My carpet just got finished, my kitchen appliances are in, and I'm ready to get crackin'. In case you can't find me, I'll be going back and forth between my messes for a while. And yes, there are plenty of things to be scrubbed at the old, and some stuff to be junked, but atleast I can get started.
I'll update more when I actually have a second to blog. Bye.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay! That is so exciting!!!
Can't wait to see pictures of the completed house. :)
Good luck with all that you have to get done, but it is nice to be able to work on things, and it will be great to be in your home for the Holidays!!
whoo hoo! congrats, guys, that's great!
Oh, that sounds wonderful! Good luck.
Post a Comment