Things that have been happening:
It's a girl, still due on March 4th. And yes, James is a little disappointed, but then, I get to lend my totes of boy clothes to my sister-in-law.
Things are almost done with the house. My mom came and grouted the tile with me last week, and I finished the last bathroom yesterday. Now we are doing odd-and-end jobs and are anticipating carpet next week and a final inspection when the railing gets here.
I have appliances. They are sitting in my future family room. Can't wait to use them.
I almost have a toilet, thus sparing the pregnant lady a very long, and sometimes cold, trip to the port-o-pod.
The thoughts of having a garage out of the weather makes me happy, among other things.
Emma threw a major tantrum tonight before going to bed. She has also figured out how to undress herself. Yes, I think two is coming much quicker than I would like.
James needs a friend, or attention. I promise I'll get you both when the house is done.
Hannah is dramatic. Yes, even her coughing is dramatic. But I love it when she's had a fabulous day because she's contagious and I want her to hang out with me to keep me just as happy. She's also a good little dancer, except when she's not perfect and then she cries and has despair. Really, I'm not so sure it's a good thing that I help teach her class, because then she's worse.
I have next to no pictures because my camera is on it's way out and won't always turn on when the moment is right. Sorry to my children for missing such a wonderful part of their lives. Mommy does love you.
I'm tired.
I need a day off from my house because there is laundry, dishes, and major packing to be done. Not to mention the fact that there is very little easy food to be found and I'm almost out of milk, again.
My house smells like burnt nasty sausage, mingled with mulberry scent and cookies that I made, and joyfully consumed, to try and lessen the smell.
I'm going to miss my little house, the grass, the trees, and the memories. Can't wait to move at the same time.
Again, I'm tired and should probably get to bed, for tomorrow is another day with a lot to be done. Thanks for putting up with the ramblings.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And then you'll get moved in just in time for Christmas Craziness! Sounds like an adventure as always. Congrats on the girl. What fun! One day we'll get together....(sigh)...
Love the pictures at the top of your blog, they are so cute! HOw excitng for your house! You've have been working very hard on it! That's exciting about the baby girl, I hope things continue to go well for your family!
Post a Comment