Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Always an adventure

James always keeps me on my toes. Lately he's starting to tell me the cutest things about life from his trucks to his away grandma's. I love it because he's so intent when he talks to me. With that same intensity he gets into a ton a trouble. He randomly bit Emma's finger leaving imprints so deep they almost bled, bit Hannah's shoulder while she was getting dressed, ruined tons of wipes, can't take "no" for an answer but can easily give it to me, and the list goes on. Here are some of his latest escapades that I was able to catch.
He loves colored socks (who wants boring white ones) and found these of Emma's, put them on and then put on his snow boots. You will probably notice the beautiful pink headband. Isn't he handsome?

I don't know why this one is upside down, but this is him in timeout. He was so tired because he refuses to take naps unless we lay on him tell he quits moving long enough to go to sleep. This is about 5 o'clock and I put him timeout for some infraction and the next thing I know he's out cold.

This is one of those moments where you're helping one child only to find a surprise when you turn around. He climbed in the window sill, turned on her mobile and then climbed in with her to enjoy the show. Luckily he didn't land on her when he got in. As always, life is an adventure with more to come I guarantee it. I wouldn't give it all up for the times when my little boy climbs on my lap and gives me loves and wants his mommy to rock him.

1 comment:

kalie said...

Hi Nonie,

I love the updates to your blog, esp. the pictures of your kids. HANNAH looks so much LIKE you in that picture! I seriously can't believe it. James looks like a character. The "time-out" picture made me giggle.