Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My little sucker


Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted, but life is, as usual, way busy. I had to post this way too cute picture of my baby. She has recently abandoned her binkie and the bottle and has found a new favorite. Her two fingers. It's really cute to see her get her hand up to her mouth and find her sucking on them when I go in to get her. The funny thing is, is that I used to suck on the same two fingers when I was little. We just went to the doctor for her four month check-up and the little cutie weighs 16 lbs and is 25 inches long. She is definitely not staying little for her mom and is growing up way too fast. She has also taken to sitting up. If she is slightly reclined she can pull herself into a sitting position and stay there for a while. It's killing me to see my little baby growing up so fast!

1 comment:

Liz said...

How cute. Your kids are adorable. I cna't believe how big she is getting. I love James. Tyson would never have fallen asleep in time out, nor would it work!!
liz