Hannah and her cousin Danielle are 2 1/2 months apart. I love when I get them together because they act and look so much alike. They love each other and can't wait to play together. However, they after a few days of playing hard they usually need a little break to rest up and play some more. Over the past year I've had a lot of people ask me if they are twins, and Cameron's sister even had a hard time telling which was which at a camp-out. Here are some pictures of the two of them.
Last spring
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Is that first picture in my backyard? That must have been at Jonathan's baptism...those two are such characters - especially when they are together!
They are so cute. They do look quite a bit a like
What cuties! They really do look so much like each other. That's crazy.
Isn't it fun to have cousins that are close together in age?? Jadyn has so much fun with her cousins.
Post a Comment