So, I never can tell what the end of the day will bring for me and my little family. James has had a tough day because he just wants to be with his dad (we were gone for over a week, details to come later), and has acted off in some interesting ways because of it. This was a kicker, he was mad at his Dad and me and sneaked off to the bathroom where he had a little fun with the lotion. Cameron is the one who found him and sent him in to me. His hair was sticking straight up, and he thought he was so cool putting lotion in his hair. At first I didn't know what the unknown creamy white stuff was. Shampoo? sour cream? With James I can never be sure. This definitely delayed just putting him to bed because I now had to rinse lotion out of his hair.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh James, what are we going to do with you... :-)
Post a Comment