I can't believe my little darling is sitting up so good already. I swear they're supposed to stay little for a minute, right? She is such a wonderful little baby and is SO mellow. She just goes with the flow. Her favorite things right now are grabbing whatever she can find and tries getting it to her mouth, and the cutest is when she chews on her tongue. It's so hilarious.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Sittin' Pretty
I can't believe my little darling is sitting up so good already. I swear they're supposed to stay little for a minute, right? She is such a wonderful little baby and is SO mellow. She just goes with the flow. Her favorite things right now are grabbing whatever she can find and tries getting it to her mouth, and the cutest is when she chews on her tongue. It's so hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
how cute. I hate when kids get quiet and they get into things they shouldn't
My sister has some great stories. Her little boy put vaseline in his hair, so be grateful it was just lotion!
You never know. Tongues can be tasty! I can't believe your little guy! Everytime you post a picture he's into something new--and I just love it! :)
I think the tongue thing is a Cottam thing...all the cottam grandkids do it! It is hillarious! Emma is SO cute, before you know it she'll be walkin and talkin. :-)
Post a Comment