My kids had a blast today. They got to go the Bastians' and play with Abbey, one of their favorite people. I told her when I left, if she wanted to strip James down to his diaper to play in the water she could, just make sure she put some sunblock on his shoulders. She did just that, but he needed it everywhere. The poor kid looks awful. I felt so bad for the little cutie. He had so much fun playing in the sandbox with all the tractors and especially the dirt. We'll just have to wait and see if it tans or just peels off.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Ouch!
My kids had a blast today. They got to go the Bastians' and play with Abbey, one of their favorite people. I told her when I left, if she wanted to strip James down to his diaper to play in the water she could, just make sure she put some sunblock on his shoulders. She did just that, but he needed it everywhere. The poor kid looks awful. I felt so bad for the little cutie. He had so much fun playing in the sandbox with all the tractors and especially the dirt. We'll just have to wait and see if it tans or just peels off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS. OUCH IS RIGHT. I HOPE HE IS OK.
Yeah, he's fine. The only time he even notices that he got burned is when we're forcing him to have his diaper changed. Other than that it's the same old getting in to everything. :)
How sad:( He is sure cute though.
Liz
Post a Comment