Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I am still alive!

But just barely. I think I swallowed a little too much this summer. I've been in rehearsal for a broadway review and "Brigadoon" at the same time. Just when the broadway thing was over the rehearsals started picking up for the musical and I've been in rehearsal till after 11 the past two weeks. My poor husband has put up with a lot, and I'm really looking forward to actually spending the evenings with him instead of a bunch of teenagers. :) Hannah and Emma are both in the show with me, but I still feel like a bad mom, because it's hard to keep track of them while you are onstage dancing. Emma has been the best baby EVER! She has just gone with the flow for the past two months and is wonderful on stage. If anyone is around this weekend come over and see us. I'll be posting pictures as soon as I can get to the store to buy batteries for my camera, and have some time. It's almost 1:30 and I still have nasty blue eyeshadow on, so I'll have to seriously catch up sometime later....

2 comments:

ALICIA said...

Oh my goodness girl. You are busy busy busy. Glad you posted though. I was wondering if you were all alright. Is Hannah getting excited for school?

Ben said...

Nonie!!

You are still amazing! How you do it all amazes me. Congratulations. I can't believe Hannah is that big!

-Ben Snow