I was noticing the fact that James diapers were starting to dwindle down and I really don't want to buy another pack. So, I decided to kick it in gear and see if I can't get James potty trained. He picked out this cool "mockercycle" to be his prize for being a big boy, and chocolates for each time he goes potty on the toilet. He wasn't to thrilled about the gerber underwear, so I let him pick a package he would be excited to wear, so we got "race cars" as well. I have no idea when I'm going to get going, but it's got to be soon. I'm sick of changing two sets of diapers!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Let the Bribes begin!
I was noticing the fact that James diapers were starting to dwindle down and I really don't want to buy another pack. So, I decided to kick it in gear and see if I can't get James potty trained. He picked out this cool "mockercycle" to be his prize for being a big boy, and chocolates for each time he goes potty on the toilet. He wasn't to thrilled about the gerber underwear, so I let him pick a package he would be excited to wear, so we got "race cars" as well. I have no idea when I'm going to get going, but it's got to be soon. I'm sick of changing two sets of diapers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yikes! Good luck with that! I can't think of anything I'd rather not do more than potty train a little boy!
I love the new background! So cute! Potty training...lucky you. So glad those days are over! Although Jonathan just decided he was ready and that was that...no wet beds, no accidents. It's amazing what kids can do when they set thier minds to it! Good luck!
Post a Comment