Cameron's Grandpa, Dee Gay, passed away on Sept. 19 at the age of 91. We were so blessed to get to go and see him on Sundays over the last few years. He left behind his two sons, 20 grandchildren and 40 great-grandchildren. We are going to miss going over to see him. At the veiwing Hannah was touching his cheek and turned to me and said "Mom, I just really wish that he was still alive." We told her it was okay that he was gone, because he gets to be with Grandma Hannah now and all of the other people he loves. I'm so grateful for the gospel and that we are a forever family. We get to be with him again some day and it's going to be wonderful. Here are a few pictures I've captured over the last few years of him and my kiddos.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment