Tar Paper on the roof!
Furnace in upstairs.
Duct work in the attic space upstairs
They finally framed in the east gable! When we drove up Hannah exclaimed, "Our house is almost done!" Sorry sweetie, it's progress, but it's not that close. Cameron thought I was silly, but I think everything looks great. The truss company that we worked through ended up going out of business, only after we found out there was problems, so my front porch isn't exactly like the drawings, but it blends in with the roof on. Heating and air will be done tomorrow, and the plumbing is almost done. Now for the stairs and the rest of the flooring upstairs and we can wire away.
1 comment:
I love it, Nonie! I can't wait to see the finished home - and I am sure you can't, either. When is your estimated move in date? I love the front porch as it is perfect for a swing or a couple of rocking chairs. What is the view like?
Post a Comment