Cameron's parent's were called to serve in the Russia Moscow mission doing CES. They left to go to the MTC on October 4th. They were planning on coming home on the 13th for a few days, but found out that their departure day had been moved up so they came home on Saturday and Sunday to finish packing and putting things in order. They called Sunday morning to let us know they were home for a minute so we ran over after Sacrament to say goodbye. This is a picture of our final goodbye. We'll really miss our Grandparents. We usually go over every Sunday to visit and my kids love stopping by for ice cream or an all-day sucker. They will especially miss the loves and good times. I feel like I lost my security blanket. They have always been there for us. They still are, just a little too far away for visit or a babysitter. So far they are doing great and are liking it. I know the people over there are just going to love them, because we sure do.
Saturday, November 20, 2010
We'll Miss You!
Cameron's parent's were called to serve in the Russia Moscow mission doing CES. They left to go to the MTC on October 4th. They were planning on coming home on the 13th for a few days, but found out that their departure day had been moved up so they came home on Saturday and Sunday to finish packing and putting things in order. They called Sunday morning to let us know they were home for a minute so we ran over after Sacrament to say goodbye. This is a picture of our final goodbye. We'll really miss our Grandparents. We usually go over every Sunday to visit and my kids love stopping by for ice cream or an all-day sucker. They will especially miss the loves and good times. I feel like I lost my security blanket. They have always been there for us. They still are, just a little too far away for visit or a babysitter. So far they are doing great and are liking it. I know the people over there are just going to love them, because we sure do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment