Saturday, February 12, 2011
The Mane has departed
This post started almost two years ago when I decided to let my hair grow out so I could put it in a pony tail while we worked on the house. Then I didn't have time to get it cut. When I finally did I had a lot of hair, and decided while I'd gotten it this long, why not grow it out a few more inches and then donate it. Umm, I've hated my hair every day and since it was my birthday, and quite frankly Cameron was sick of hearing about it every day, I decided to chop it off. Pantene only needs 8 inches for a donation so I was set. No befores, but here is my liberation right after. See my happy face? It hasn't left yet. I love my hair short. So easy to do, and it always looks cute. Goodbye long hair and hello happy me. Now all I got to do is deflate those puffy cheeks a little bit and I'm set. (My friend and I are going to run a 5K in April, yeah, I'd better get going and quick!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
just noticed the shirt you have on... Love it! Cute hair!!!
Post a Comment