Before
Our line. Because of course I married on Engineer and the angle can't be off.
My aweseom picture frames made by said awesome engineer.
Success...after realizing that the studs from upstairs don't match the wall downstairs. I guess that's one of the cool things about building your own house, you actually remember dumb things like that even if it took us a minute to figure out why we weren't hitting wood. We had to make a few adjustments and hung the last one by a screw instead of a nail.
I'm so glad to finally have something on the wall going up the stairs. My entry is huge and when I saw a frame similar to this at Tai Pan I told Cameron this what I wanted. He said he would never pay $20 for something like that, so he made them instead. A little left over 1X6's, some picture frame wood from Home Depot, nails, wood glue, a saw, a can of spray paint, and some sand paper to rough it up a little. Now all I need is some glass and new pictures of my kids and I'm in business. Love it!
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment