Monday, May 16, 2011

Curiostiy killed the cat...

And after the week or so I've had with James, he's not to far behind.
Look mom there's Emma.

"Mom. James cut my hair." (insert grumpy mom here) He got a little chewing out and a spanking and sent to his room while I take Emma to the bathroom to see if we can fix her bangs.

I start to take her pony's out from the day before and entire lock of hair comes with it. I shrieked his name at this point and that poor kid REALLY new he was in trouble.







To say I was livid might be a slight understatement. You see, I waited a long time to be able to do cute things with one of my daughters hair. Hannah's is just barely getting thick and long enough to do some things with, but her hairline isn't the greatest (sorry darling, Grandma says she's sorry) so Emma was it. And she liked having her hair braided and curled and her whack job from her cousin Asia had finally grown in. Worst part was that I thought for sure I'd have to really whack her hair off to make it blend in. Luckily I was going in for a trim and Elle fit her in. What a lifesaver for sure. Luckily she was somehow able to make it work. I went out and bought a round brush and it has become a daily ritual at our house.



Little pieces that like to stick up.

The evidence I found stuffed behind the baby crib in the bedroom. I'm really thinking he got the drift that his momma wasn't pleased. I promise I didn't give him another spanking and I apologized and told him I really did love him and he got a really big hug and a reminder that he should NEVER cut hair again. Period.


Saved. She's adorable, but I still get worked up thinking about it. Don't worry, there's more to come with boy....

No comments: