I had to run away this year when I saw we were headed in for more bad weather. Easter needs green grass and red rocks for this girl. So we headed south for a little R&R. We went to Red Cliffs on Friday with my brothers Joe and Mason and their cute families and had a blast. Then we ended up at a park to play right after. We had plans to go out hiking on Saturday, but decided that my mom's backyard and chillin' worked just as well.
Checking out the goods from the Easter Bunny. Sand toys (for our trip to the beach) and gloves and shovels.
A little boy with everything he needs. Flip flops, a shovel like Dad's and some working gloves. He's been asking for them forever so he can help his dad outside. He promptly put them on and said, "Lets go dig something."
Yep, she got a shovel too.
Alice got a new stroller in her haul.
Gabe, my little brothers boy. He's so cute, I just want to squish him.
His big sister Anastatia or Asia.
To two princesses together. They like playing dolls together and cutting each others hair. She also sings a mean little jingle and says I can steal her because her mom won't let her come to my house. I'm still formulating a plan for that one. ;)
Waiting to go find some eggs.
Jessica
Aaronee, Gabe, and Vaughn
Grandma had extra stuff that wouldn't fit in eggs, so everyone got an egg with a number in it and then they got to pick which prize they'd like when it was their number.
I already knew Alice was a choco-holic, but Easter sealed the deal. It was like she could sniff out the chocolate. Here she found one of Grandma's pretty chocolate eggs and helped herself to a little treat. Later she found and egg full of Robins eggs and I had to soak that dress in Oxyclean when we got home.
Cheetos! Thanks Uncle Joe for indulging my kiddos on this scrumptious snack. I think Emma finished them off.
Before I had to leave for home I snuck in a fun game of Pounce with Lori and niece Emily and Tiffany. It was such a relaxing and fun weekend. I need one about once a month.
No comments:
Post a Comment