Monday, December 10, 2007

Happiness

Hurray! I just got back from the doctor this morning and I'm dilated to a 2 and am 50% effaced. I hope that I will make through to Hannah's dance recital on the 18th, and then lets get this over with! I'm getting a little tired of being uncomfortable ALL the time. Other than the usual aches of pregnancy I'm feeling great and am frantically trying to get my house in order so the baby can come without me fretting over the junk that collects all around me. We finally got all the Christmas cards sent out, and I hope everyone gets theirs. If I don't have your address (lori jennings, and bonnie, etc.) get it to me soon. Love you all.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Here's hoping you have that baby on the 19th in the weee hours of the morning! After Hannah's dance recital, Cameron needs to take you for a jog and get that baby comin' - 5 days of recoupe time would be good!