We are finally home after running around for the past week. We spent three days in St. George celebrating Christmas with my family, came home for a few days, and then drove to Syracuse to be with Cameron's family for the day last Saturday. We still haven't taken down any Christmas, but we have cleaned up the toys from Christmas (mostly). Emmaline is a wonderful baby. She hardly ever cries, and generally sleeps for up to four hours at a time over night. Hannah always wants to hold her, and James is a little scary because he runs over to her to give her loves. Thank goodness it's mostly when I'm holding her so she has some protection. I have been blessed with feeling great. I feel like I should start running tomorrow, but I keep having to remind myself that's its only been a week. My ward is wonderful, and we've had the best meals delivered to us when we've been home. My kids were so excited tonight because they brought pizza for New Years. Cameron and I are pretty boring and will probably be in bed before the new year comes. We hope that everyone has had a wonderful 2007 and wish you the best in the new year to come.
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We missed you at the Cottams on New Years Eve. It was a party... okay, more like craziness - we just let the kids run free while the adults were in the pine room playing pounce - even Joe, Kasey and Mark played. It was fun, Melissa and LaNae were too funny! We missed you guys though. Glad to hear that you are doing well.
Hey there, I'm checking out your blog from the link on Tamarie's blog. Hope you're alright with that. Cute pictures. What a pretty baby. Congratulations!!
Post a Comment