Sunday, December 9, 2007
Wow, just a few weeks away and the baby is here. I can't believe how fast time is flying. This last week was kind of crazy. On Thursday our washing machine died just as I was starting my first batch of laundry. I thought we were in big trouble until Cameron called me back from work. One of they guys he works with just happened to be giving away a washing machine he had just acquired. It belonged to an older couple who didn't like the front load on it, so it sat in storage until he brought it home. When he went to use it they found out it didn't drain, and wanted to get rid of it. Cameron immediately talked to him, and by Friday afternoon we were at his parents tearing the pump apart and seeing if it would work. Guess what, by Saturday afternoon I was able to wash the rest of my clothes, and it's so quiet! Wow, new washer's are great. I won't have to go in and push the washer back into place after every spin cycle. Thanks grandma for the old washer, it lasted us through the last five years, and I will miss it's super capacity. I am just grateful we are constantly looked after in one way or another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment