Sunday, December 16, 2007

James in his Basketball clothes. He wants to be just like dad!

Sitting on Santa's lap

Wow! I'm huge!!! One week left.

Wow, what a week. I've been nesting horribly, but have finally gotten some projects done. I shampooed all my rugs, baked cookies for 22 neighbors and friends, and delivered and took back some of the things that have been taking up room in my house. As the new week starts I hope to get even more done. The kids have spent the last part of the week playing by themselves and creating lots of mischief while I've been frantically cleaning. Hannah has asked me a thousand times if I'm going to have a nap, so she can watch cartoons. She's really into Sleeping Beauty right now, and if I don't sleep, she doesn't get to watch. She also can't wait for Christmas. She plays Mary and Baby Jesus or Santa Claus most of the time now. Needless to say, she's really into Christmas. On Friday night was our Ward's Christmas party. James got to go on stage and sing Jingle Bells, and Hannah and I sang "Let it Snow" together. The highlight was getting to sit on Santa's lap at the end of the program. Hannah, of course, has now changed what she wants for Christmas from dress-ups to a doll. AHHH!!! For the mom who was trying to have Christmas done at the first of the month, she is sure causing stress. Not to worry, almost everything is wrapped, and I only have a few things left to take care of before I am officially done, or just out of luck. :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

OH MY GOSH! Nonie you look like you are ready to pop - and I don't mean that in a rude way. Holy Moly! The last time we saw you - you were barely showing. We are still keeping our fingers crossed for a baby tomorrow! We love you guys!