Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Jam anyone?
Hannah runs into the family room where I've just been feeding Emma. We've been trying to get her not to tattle so much, so she whispers, "James is eating the jam and it's all over." So I whisper backs "Thanks."
She was still a little concerned so I told her to relax I would take care of it. I walked in and there he was, eating the last of the strawberry jam out of the bottom of the jar. Shame on me for leaving it out after lunch, so I just asked him if I could take a picture. Of course he was very obliging, having just eaten pure sweetness. He then let me take his shirt off and wash all the stickiness off before going to find a new shirt. He's such a sweetie, in more than one sense of the word.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh Nonie...I am DYING!!! I seriously keep coming back to look at that jam covered face, what a crack up!!!!
Nonie, it's Angie from the good ol' bar 10 ranch. I found you on Michelle's blog and have been checking in on you from time to time so I thought I'd make myself known :) my email address is:
thekreitzers@yahoo.com
email me your address and I'll invite you to my blog.
Post a Comment