Thursday, February 7, 2008
the Gum incident
James is the funniest kid. While I was blogging the last post he was off playing. I started to get suspicious when things got really quiet, so I went to investigate. Well, he found my gum and was in the process of chewing his third piece. So far I haven't let him have gum because I knew he would just swallow it, so he thought he was pretty cool and was happily chewing away when I found him. Hey, he did save me a piece bless his heart. I had to get him on film, unfortunately he already swallowed his last piece before I got the camera going. I love little boys, they're just too cute. Oh, sorry it's upside down for some reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's cute! Once Landon got into a whole pack of my gum and it was everywhere, but he smelled minty fresh! He would chew on a piece for a minute then spit it out randomly and then start on another piece. Kids are so funny!
Post a Comment