Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Feeding Ourselves


I love my little princess. She's learning new things everyday. The other day when she woke up she gave me and the kids her first kisses, and she is now standing for a few seconds alone. One of her latest is feeding herself. She takes deep satisfaction in getting the food in her mouth, and depending on what we are eating, all over herself and the floor. You can't help but lover her even more when she has food mashed into her eyebrows. What I can't figure out is how she manages to get food on her eyebrows and not all over her eyes as well. I guess we'll never know...

2 comments:

MaRilla said...

What a cute family Nonie. I love the pictures. Wasn't that fun when we ran into each other in Zions on our anniversaries?... Anyways I'm glad we have each others blogs now. We can keep in touch this way. thanks for sharing. I love the play house, great Idea!

Jared & Kat said...

Hey Nonie! I just wanted to let you know that I think your family pictures are beautiful! Hope all is well! It would be fun to get together sometime! Maybe someday we can fit it in our schedules!