We just started her on Cow's milk over the weekend (early I know, but I was afraid she wasn't getting enough nutrients) and she absolutely loves it. A lot apparently by the pictures. She was having so much fun, I almost didn't want to have to make her stop. She loved putting the lid on and then taking it off and sticking it in her mouth. Thanks James for getting the milk out so Emma could get into it, and thanks Emma for making your mommy so happy. We just picked her up and gave her a bath, and hey, at least her skin should be really soft from her milk bath.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Got Milk?
Things were a little quiet and I hadn't seen Emmaline for a minute so I went to investigate. This is what I found.

We just started her on Cow's milk over the weekend (early I know, but I was afraid she wasn't getting enough nutrients) and she absolutely loves it. A lot apparently by the pictures. She was having so much fun, I almost didn't want to have to make her stop. She loved putting the lid on and then taking it off and sticking it in her mouth. Thanks James for getting the milk out so Emma could get into it, and thanks Emma for making your mommy so happy. We just picked her up and gave her a bath, and hey, at least her skin should be really soft from her milk bath.
We just started her on Cow's milk over the weekend (early I know, but I was afraid she wasn't getting enough nutrients) and she absolutely loves it. A lot apparently by the pictures. She was having so much fun, I almost didn't want to have to make her stop. She loved putting the lid on and then taking it off and sticking it in her mouth. Thanks James for getting the milk out so Emma could get into it, and thanks Emma for making your mommy so happy. We just picked her up and gave her a bath, and hey, at least her skin should be really soft from her milk bath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment