Sunday, November 16, 2008

The missing Halloween post!

Halloween was fun this year. I made some "creepy" food for my kids. They loved the bread stick ghost's and the dirty rats the best. Oh, dirty rats and candy corn jell-o. mmmm

We tried to establish a Wizard of Oz theme around Hannah (I love hand-me-downs!) and it worked well, except I didn't get Cameron and I done. He was supposed to have been the Tin Man and I was going to be the Wicked Witch of the West. Maybe some other day....At our towns Trunk-or-treat. My Favorite Make-up is James' because he would tell me what he wanted, especially noticeable are his brown cheeks.

Hannah had a Halloween party at school and all the Kindergarten classes went to school in the morning, so she had to wake up really early to catch the bus. My favorite was when I woke her up she asked me why I was waking her up in the night. Next year's going to be fun.At the Halloween Parade. The whole school marched up and down the sidewalk in a huge parade so everyone could see all the cuties and ghouls. This is Hannah with her friend Ali.After trick-or-treating, we went to the annual Payne family Halloween party. It was a blast. My kids just think they are part of the family when we get together. The weather on Halloween was fabulous and this is a picture of the kids playing in the leaves outside. We had to leave early so we could go see Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Farral and Aunt Norene before it got too late. By then neither of my kids could breathe from playing hard and the leaf dust, so we made a quick dash home for some albuterol and a little allergy medicine. We had a great Halloween. It was fun to see all our friends, visit and play.

3 comments:

Kateenie said...

Hannah looks so much like you, especially in the photo of her alone. She is absolutely beautiful just like her mother. Gorgeous, I tell ya.

Cameron and Nonie said...

You're so kind, although, in my personal opinion, she's a WHOLE lot more beautiful than I could ever possibly be. ;)

Sheryl said...

I love themes! They all look so cute. You are a super-cute mom. I love the milk. It cracks me up what kids do.