It's here? Yes, I'm still trying to compute the fact that I will be holding a baby is just over a day. Tomorrow night I will go to get my IV, and I will be heading the hospital to be started on Thursday morning, so this will probably be my last post until Friday or Saturday when I actually have some pictures to show.
Good news. James chose a name for us. She is going to be Alice after my Great-grandma Smith. Yes, Arlyn, Elizabeth is saved for you, but not if you don't get crackin' love. ;) Allison, sorry the names so close to yours, but you will forever be "Ali" so no fear of us stealin' your short name.
I have this huge list of things to do. It's been two days, and not one thing is done. Take that back, tonight I finally took the carseat apart to wash it and Cameron has taken pity on his fat and very pregnant wife and is cleaning out my car. I just hope he can remember how to put the carseat back together again.
I told James that tomorrow we are going to be getting ready for our baby. He's so excited it cracks me up. I hope he's not disappointed when she comes and still loves her as much as he does now. We have to wash and pack all our clothes so my kids can have sleepovers with the close and faraway grandparents. I should probably break down and go buy diapers and stuff so my babies have something to wear over the weekend. I'm sure there's lots of things I forgetting about having newborns that's going to hit me hard in the next few days. But I guess its here, ready or not.
I'm hoping tomorrow I can buckle down and get my house in order and actually leave my house to run my ever increasing list of things to do. (Note to self: Please go to the Library or you're going to be mad at yourself.) I think my hopes of getting a haircut before the big day has gone down the tube. So there are going to be lots of pictures with me and my wonderful pony tail. Ugh.
The hours are slowly melting away and a whole new experience awaits. Wow. I'm going to have four kids. Yes. You are all welcome to come and laugh at me when I make my first excursion out of the house. Got to love the adventure.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wahoo!! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures!
Congrats & good luck!!
Yeah!!!! Good luck and enjoy this little one!
You will do fine.. If you need me to do anything for you let me know.. I can even run to the store and get you diapers.. and you could pay me back .. Good luck tomorrow, you will do great.. can't wait to see her
liz
So exciting. I love this post. You are so hilarious. If I lived by you I would come over and cut your hair for you at your convenience but I'm so sorry. I know how that feels. Good luck with it all, I'm sure you will handle everything just fine.
WOW!! You are soooo superwoman...5 kids!!! What beautiful kids you have though Nonie! Can't wait to see the pics of your newest addition!!! Hope everything goes great with this new little one & I can't wait for more posts on James' reactions/comments!!! : )
Good luck!!!
Post a Comment