Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sweet Emmaline


These will probably be the closest thing the poor thing is going to get to 2 year old pictures. I found this dress at Kmart before Christmas, but was bummed because all they had was a size 18 month and a 4T. After Christmas I went back and it was still there, but was marked down for $5! I don't care if it's too big, $5 is $5. It's a little long, but she loves to be in it, and I love it on her. She's a character. It's really hard to try and capture her personality on camera, and most of them didn't work out great, but we had fun trying and she loved getting "pretty" on a day other than Sunday. Love you my sweet Emmaline!

1 comment:

Emma J said...

I love the sweet expression in the black&white in the lower right. Sweet Emmaline indeed!