Saturday, January 12, 2008

Once there was a Snowman

Cameron had the day off on Friday and he took the opportunity to go out and build a snowman with the kids. We bundled them up and went to work. The snow was really hard to pack down, so it took longer than usual.

Getting the first layer going.

Our Snowman!!! James and Hannah have the funnest time singing "Once there was a Snowman" and every time they sing the song, they run and check to see if it's still there. Hannah was still concerned today though, that our snowman doesn't have buttons. All we had to work with was some sticks. She informed us they don't look like buttons and they are too poky.

After our snowman was complete, Hannah wanted to make a snow angel. James promptly joined in the fun. They had so much fun playing in the snow with their Dad.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Way too cute!!! I love the snow angels! Jonathan wishes he could make a snowman...

Michelle said...

Hey Nonie,
I just noticed that you commented on my blog and then I found yours. I had no idea that you had one as well. HOW FUN! It will be great to see updates and you and your lil' family! Congrats on the new arrival. She shares a birthday with my sister. Hope you guys are doing great. Love ya!

Michelle said...

P.S. How old are James and Hannah now?