Thursday, January 17, 2008

out of it

I got really sick the other day, and yesterday I finally went to the doctor where he concluded that I had strep. Today I'm finally feeling much better and have started to put things back in order. In the process I realized that I left clothes in the wash. Well, I was going to take out the other batch in dryer so I could reload it the rewashed clothes and when I looked inside the dryer, there was the dryer sheet where I had put it the other day. I didn't even start it!!! One of these days I've got to get on top of laundry, it is the bane of my existence. I'm just not good at it. Clothes take too long to dry, then I forget that I have clothes to fold until they pile up and I'm working on a new round of dirty clothes. So much for excuses, my goal this week is to get my laundry done, folded and put away before I have to start the next round. No more stinky clothes left in the wash or dryer! :)

No comments: