Emmaline is one month old and I can't believe it. Where has the time gone? She is already getting some chub on her skinny little legs, and has, unfortunately, begun to loose some of the hair on the very top of her head. She is a wonderful baby. Everyone keeps telling me it's because it's my third, and they just have to be good so I can chase after the other two all day. Yesterday I let Hannah hold her while she was standing up, and now that's all she wants to do. And today James finally held her for the first time sitting down since coming home from the hospital. Unfortunately it was at the same time Tamarie came to the door, and the phone rang. Talk about everything happening all at the same time. :)
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
One Month Old
Emmaline is one month old and I can't believe it. Where has the time gone? She is already getting some chub on her skinny little legs, and has, unfortunately, begun to loose some of the hair on the very top of her head. She is a wonderful baby. Everyone keeps telling me it's because it's my third, and they just have to be good so I can chase after the other two all day. Yesterday I let Hannah hold her while she was standing up, and now that's all she wants to do. And today James finally held her for the first time sitting down since coming home from the hospital. Unfortunately it was at the same time Tamarie came to the door, and the phone rang. Talk about everything happening all at the same time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sheesh! I'm so sorry. I feel bad. I hope everything worked out alright. Did you have a Happy Birthday?
I can't believe she is a month old! I really can't believe it's been a month since Christmas!! She is too cute - we can't tell who she looks like though...she looks like a good mix between Hannah and James.
Post a Comment