Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Cameron!

My darling is turning 30! I can't believe it. We really are getting old. ;)
Just a few stats on the hubby.
He is #7 in a family of 13.
He's one of only 4 boys.
He was Mr. Sports man at good old South Sevier High. (in other words, we probably wouldn't have like each other in high school)
He is a Civil Engineer.
He can do anything or at least figure out how to do it.
He's the daddy of 3 beautiful kids. They're beautiful because they all look like him.
He's smart and has common sense.
He's a spiritual giant.
He loves being a dad.
He can sing, even if he won't do it in front of anyone. And he has an uncanny knack for being able to memorize lyrics to songs.

James and his Daddy

My sweetheart. Doing what he does best, being the dad.


All the silly faces and more of Cameron Gay, the King our "Happy" family. I love you darling. Thanks for being the best, and I hope that I embarrassed you tons! Have a wonderful and Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy birthday Cameron!

kalie said...

Happy B-Day! I don't think I realized Cameron had THIRTEEN children in his family!!!!!! No wonder he is such a saint. I love the picture combos... how did you do that??

Aubrie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Cameron!! And don't worry Matt is right behind you! We hope you had a great day!