2+
8+
19=
One very large and happy family. These are some of the photo's that I just got from my brother from Christmas. My entire family was together for the holiday. I miss them all and wish that we weren't so spread out. Being together usually means a lot of drama, but also plenty of laughter and good times. I can't wait to see you all again soon.
One very large and happy family. These are some of the photo's that I just got from my brother from Christmas. My entire family was together for the holiday. I miss them all and wish that we weren't so spread out. Being together usually means a lot of drama, but also plenty of laughter and good times. I can't wait to see you all again soon.
2 comments:
Don't you just love big families?? I had forgot that you have 7 brothers and sisters. I do as well. My parents have 16 grandkids now. Ben's wife just had baby #2. So he has 2 girls now, Lainee and Kaitlyn. Our family is always getting a little bigger and I love it!
Cute! Love the pictures. It's great when all the family gets together.
Post a Comment