Thursday, March 13, 2008

kindergarten check-up

So big!


Hannah has done it. She passed her kindergarten physical and is on her way to going to school. I was telling her that I was going to be sad that she was leaving me, but she informed that I would have fun with James and she would be back after school. She even gave me loves and has been checking on me off and on for the last couple of days to make sure I'm okay. :) I love her. Anyway, we went to the doctor today. We started to bribe her almost a month ago and rev her up over getting shots. She kind of flipped out when we had our flu shots, so we've tried to keep things upbeat. The doctor and nurse were awesome with her and the shots went off without a fit, but we did have a few tears. They stung for a while after, but I think she's mostly forgot about them now, except for her cool band-aids. She had to have me take a picture of her cute "bandage", as she calls it, to post. My little cutie weighed in at 40 lbs, and 41 in (with her boots on). The only thing holding us back from registering her for school is the fact that after four years I still don't have her birth certificate. I was going to get it after James was born, but they told me to wait because they were changing them, and then I forgot. Thank goodness for the internet, because I have all the paperwork and now all I have to do is go to the health department. Can we just call me the biggest slacker parent ever? ;) I'm still in shock that I'm sending my baby girl off to school, she, however, is ready to go!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: