So I'm really behind, but I had to show off Hannah's creation for hat day. Her idea: She wanted a tree with apples on it. My idea: ?!?!? Okay darling, let's see what we can do. I didn't do it the way Cameron thought it should have gone, but I think he could tell I just wanted it over with. She was way excited and had fun at her school's "Hat Day".
Monday, May 4, 2009
Hat Day
So I'm really behind, but I had to show off Hannah's creation for hat day. Her idea: She wanted a tree with apples on it. My idea: ?!?!? Okay darling, let's see what we can do. I didn't do it the way Cameron thought it should have gone, but I think he could tell I just wanted it over with. She was way excited and had fun at her school's "Hat Day".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think it is cute- plus that was what she wanted. That is what is important!
It turned out cute and she looks so proud.
btw--we went private if you email me your address at dancersmiles@hotmail.com I'll invite ya.
Post a Comment