Over Easter Weekend (pictures to come, I promise) Cameron stayed home and worked his tail off. He got the footings dug (with a tractor, not by hand) for the garage and then rented a machine called a jumping jack and back filled around the basement.
He said he was absolutely exhausted. His dad would dump a load of dirt in the hole, Cameron would smooth it out with a shovel, and then pound the ground. I don't think he is ever going to have any settling with the thoroughness of the procedure. Thank you Pam, Amanda, and Spencer for coming over on Friday and giving him a break. If you hadn't shown up, he probably woulnd't have gotten done.
They also installed the window wells. This is the picture of all the rock that ended up on the floor when they were filling the window wells.

1 comment:
It looks great nonie! I love that you are working together! I love the picture of James asleep in the chair. I am glad I am not a contractor or a landscaper!
liz
Post a Comment